Friday 20 August 2010

My Favourite Movie

My favorite movie ever is..... Spongebob Squarepants The Movie!!!!!! It's so funny, that I laughed all time. It's a very funny movie. Though it's a 2005 movie, I still watched it till today. It's good to blow up stress. I like it so much when Spongebob and Patrick are acting stupidly, and the baldy king. In that movie, the only person that seems to be sane is Mandy, the princess. The others... are insane... But it make me laugh a lot. This movie would be perfect if they make a sequel of this. But there won't be any Spongebob the Movie 2... Well, basically I like comedy movie with a bit of stupid-action like this one.
As for the other movie... maybe it's horror... but the fun doesn't lie in the movie itself... but when you watch it together and someone scream! That's so exciting!!! I hope we will watch Resident Evil or Silent Hill on the school, so it would be fun with the girls screaming~
So that's it. My favorite movie mostly are comedy and horrors. And a little bit of Scifi. I have a lot of favorites, but the only one I can remeber clearly is only Spongebob Squarepants~! Okay, End of Assignment.

1 comment: