Thursday 26 August 2010

My Favorite Song and Singer!!!!

My favorite song is.... Umbrella by Rihanna sang by Vanilla Sky!!!!!>Probably the song they sang is just ordinary or just a bit strange because of boys singing. But that's what made me like it!!! I don't quite like the band itself, but the correography they pulled off on the video clip is so hilarious!!!!
This is the link



It's so funny that you couldn't stop laugh seeing boys doing "something" girls stuff and dance. Its correography is basically almost the same as Rihanna's. But in this video seems to lack fundings so they do it as basic as possible. Like water graphics in Rihanna's original video, in this song, they use buckets of water, gyahahahahah.
I like the song so much. Its lyrics are so good. And the tunes is nice as well.

Well... that's all I can tell.

1 comment: