Tuesday 3 August 2010

Assignment: About My Life

I am a 10th grader student at a school with initials BS. My life is very tiring most of the time. I am not the type of person that like to be ordered around by another people. I usually develop unpleasant feeling towards them. I was ranked number one on my past school, but everyone said that I'm very lazy. Well that's true, since games dominate most of my time, while a little time for studying. Let's just say 80% for gaming and 20% for studying. When I'm stressed, especially after receiving bad test mark, since I have grade complex, I always have a very bad mood and I don't want anyone to get near me. When I'm in bad mood usually I never talk and just sit still. In that kind of situation I usually ends up hurting myself, mentally and physically. I also got angered when there's a lot of noise. Unfortunately my class is very noisy sometimes. It disturbed me a lot. I hope I could bring a noiseblock earplug. I'm a kind of person that keeps everything inside my heart. I don't like to tell my secrets to another as I can't trust them. Sharing secrets to another makes me unsecure. I'm also a kind of person that loves perfection. I don't like seeing things imperfect.
Then, I'm a type that hates vegetables a lot!! I never eat them, especially greens!! The only veggies I love are seaweeds and mushrooms!! I always play computer at home and it always turned on 6 hours a day on school day~ and 12 hours on weekdays~^^ I don't like studying at all><. When playing piano I'm always in a good mood^^, but never play on extremely bad mood>

2 comments:

  1. whaaaaaa?????? there should be 1 or 2 lines leftttttt>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked! :D

    You need to trust others Gerald ^^
    There are many types of people and I believe that one of those types is the ones who have 'trust'

    ReplyDelete